Re: my e-mail to request opportunity to post: Making Boot Floppy

Am Fr, den 21.11.2003 schrieb David Rangel um 21:33:
> How does one make a boot floppy in such cases?
> How do I boot into my system now if there
> is a problem with the MBR?

Boot from the first Fedora CD. Instead of starting the installation
there is an option to start into a rescue system. Follow the
instructions on the screen. Starting a rescue system from CD is much
more appropriate and comfortable as a  boot floppy. Boot floppy are
somewhat outdated.

Peter