Re: Wine

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Gordon R. Keehn wrote:

>     Which brings us back to the original question, "How did you do it?"
> Quicken is the only package that I (so far) can't get to run on Linux,
> or that doesn't have a suitable substitute.  If I could get past that
> one, I'd have no reason to run Windows at all.

I'm not sure how he did his, but in my case, IIRC, I had done it by just
double-clicking the install/setup file using wine.  I know I also used
WineTools (http://www.franksworld.net/winetools/) once as well.  From
there it was just a matter of importing the back-up files I created in
Windows into it and away I went.  It all worked great for me.

--

bts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx