Re: Browsing a Windows shared directory?

antonio montagnani wrote:

Bryan Anderson ha scritto:

antonio montagnani wrote:

Have you samba installed and running??

Installed - yes (ver 3.0.0-15)
Running - erm? No idea. I have a book on Redhat and it does have a section on Samba but it's an older version and following the instructions there don't help at all.

A decent Howto link would be good, but most of them seem to assume a decent understanding of Linux to start with!

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>