Re: again i ask...

At 11:14 11/18/2003, you wrote:
Is there no one who can help me? As I said before i tried to search the archives for "rearranging panel" and for "editing panel" but could not find the discussion on how to edit the "start menu".

Should have searched for "start menu" and "GNOME start menu" or "Gnome start menu".

I saw that thread go by... don't know the answer, but I know those words were in the subject somewhere. There was definitely one thread whose subject was "edit start menu in Gnome". That should help you find it in the archives.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx