Re: again i ask...

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 12:14, Fernando Fernandez wrote:
 Is there no one who can help me? As I said before i tried to search the
archives for "rearranging panel" and for "editing panel" but could not
find the discussion on how to edit the "start menu".

IIRC, you should be able to open Nautilus, and type the following in the location bar:

applications:///

-or- for all users:

applications-all-users:///

That should bring up a window in which you can add folders and launchers and such.  I'm now using FVWM, so I can't verify that it still works under Fedora.