Re: Mozilla / Thunderbird problem

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

It's because xremote isn't as smart as it should be. If you start up Mozilla first it sometimes helps with the problem. We're working on something that will fix it.

I couldn't work with it like it was - email client is always open but I that meant Mozilla wouldn't open when needed. Same problem with Firebird (and for some reason I couldn't make Firebird stick as the defaul browser anyway), so have gone back to Mozilla 1.5 for both browser and email for the time being.

Also re-formatted and am now on Linux for everything (thankyou to Crossover Office for Dreamweaver MX, IrfanView and who knows what else that I haven't tested yet!) but still popping into Windows to
scan and for games.

Anyone have any opinions on how stable Mozilla 1.6 is? It's only an alpha release by the look of it and I don't want to commit to an upgrade if it's buggy.

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>