yet another UPDATES question (or two)

I just nosed around the Fedora updates directory and noticed a couple
new ones that hadn't been there earlier - VNC, to be specific.  I hadn't
received any announcement of them in the Fedora Announce list but that
might just be a timing thing.  So I glanced down at my RHN Notification
icon to see if it showed a red bang but it was still a blue check.  Only
when I manually told it to "Check for Updates" did it then turn into a
red bang and tell me that there were two updates available.

Then, after telling up2date to retrieve and install the updates, I
received this warning message after it downloaded one of the VNC files:

The package vnc-server-4.0-0.beta4.3.2 does not have a valid GPG
signature.  It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

1) Is the Notification Tool not working?
2) What should I do about that warning?  For now, I told it not to
continue.

1) Am I going to have to manually tell it to check for updates