Re: Fedora up2date issues

James Jones wrote:

I made those changes myself, and up2date now indeed says I should update epic, glibc*, gtkspell, nscd, pstack, strace, and yum...but I hesitate to tell it to go ahead and update them, because I'm assured that every single one of the new packages is exactly 0K in size! Not very reassuring...

I bit the bullet and said go ahead, and it appeared to download and install hem at their proper size. (Whew.) So... it's still bugzilla-worthy, and I'll head over to submit it, but it's not a killer bug.

   James