Re: Fedora up2date issues

Jurgen Kramer wrote:

Thanks! It was also mentioned somewhere on bugzilla. Up2date works
again.

I made those changes myself, and up2date now indeed says I should update epic, glibc*, gtkspell, nscd, pstack, strace, and yum...but I hesitate to tell it to go ahead and update them, because I'm assured that every single one of the new packages is exactly 0K in size! Not very reassuring...

   James Jones