OT: reply to posts with "no mail" option set

Hi Rodolfo,

|At 10:16 11/17/2003, you wrote:
|
||One case where your proposal is HARD to follow is mine : a corporate
||mailbox within Lotus Notes w/ a fixed 50 Mb limit. **Fixed** means
exactly
||that - you don't get to do ANYTHING with your mail until AFTER you've
||relieved the mbox. So I have to act preventively, that's why --nomail--
is
||very handy to not let her fill up.
|
|Understood. Perhaps, since you have a Fedora box, you could use
|fetchmail to grab all your mail every five minutes or so, then process
|it at your leisure once it is on your personal 40GB mailbox? :-)

Of course. I first just need to get my Linux skills up to par, then talk
my sysadmin into letting me intercept the incoming mail on the corporate
server ports, then learning how to grab it with fetchmail, and lastly
explain to my boss why I need to replace my 10 Gb HD with a larger one.
Should be fairly easy - I'd probably be on that scheme by Fedora 5's
launch.

:))

|--
|Rodolfo J. Paiz