OOC - Fedora and RIM - Anything that allows Sync??

Ok, this is a little off topic, but I am sure that this question is one that a bunch of other people may be thinking of somewhere in the back of their brains...

Is there anything that has been developed for Linux that allows a Blackberry RIM to sync up / backup?? I would love to be able to sync up my blackberry to a calender, my memo's todo list and most importantly my contacts... Right now I am forced to boot into VMware to sync the thing against windows, something linux would be much better.

I just wanted to take a sec to ask real quick if there was anything that I could snag and give a shot... given the amount of Sysadmins and Geeks here :) I am sure at least a few of you out there have RIM's

Thanks!

Chris