RE: reply to posts with "no mail" option set

Submit a RFE for the web archive admin to include a "Reply to" button on the
message pages.

Otherwise you can do it manually. The mails are connected to a thread via
the In-Reply-To header.
You need the Message-Id header value. You can see it in the HTML source of
the page.
Then you construct a link like this in a local HTML document :

<a
href="mailto:david.balazic@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=the_subject&amp;In-Reply-To=3E9
50615.5020503%40matroska.org"> clik here </a>

and open it in your browser and click the link. Then you mail app should
open for wiriting a new mail
and it should make a proper reply ( just enter the message body and click
SEND ).

This is tricky, but I use it when I reply to a list from its (poor) web
archive.

Regards,
David