Re: Heads up on Fedora NTFS RPMs from SourceForge...

Marc Schwartz wrote:
I just stopped by there to check on updates.

First, there is a new URL:

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora1.html

Second, some bugs were found with the initial versions, so if you are using them, be sure to download the new versions from the above page.

Be sure that you get the proper RPM for your CPU/kernel type and
version.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz

Thanks for the link!

I had some files that I wanted from the ntfs system and this feature for the kernel came in handy.

I was surprised that when I installed the kernel, it replaced the other version. I think that it should have installed under a seperate kernel with ntfs in the name.

I noticed that my mouse is a bit touchy with the ntfs enhanced kernel, compared to the prior Fedora version of the kernel. Anyway, it works.

Jim

--
Stay away from hurricanes for a while.