Mozilla and Epiphany Die

Since upgrading from RH9 to FC1, Mozilla dies when I try to get content from some particular sites:

url: www.google.com
search term: emacs
response from Mozilla: dies
frequency: 100% reproducible

When I try the same with Epiphany, it crashes, telling me that a segmentation error has occured.

and another page: www.hootie.com/forum/
response from Mozilla: dies
frequency: 100% reproducible

Is anyone else experiencing the same behavior? I don't recall ever having this experience under RH9, but it was using an earlier version of Mozilla -- so I do not know if this is due to my upgrading to FC1 or a Mozilla bug.

Are there command lines that I could type to help diagnose the problem?

Clint
--
Clint <Clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>