Re: Problems with installation via http or FTP

At 21:14 11/15/2003, you wrote:

Same problem here, on an HP Vectra 6U. The network card is a 3Com 905, but I tried swapping it out with a Dlink card I know works and I get the same message for both.

I know I saw a thread go by about problems with the 3c59x module (the one that runs the 100Mbps family like the 3c905) in the first few days after Fedora launch. There was also a bugzilla item about it, and the workaround posted was to disable kudzu which for some reason caused the error.

See the archives or bugzilla for more detail.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx