xawtv full screen issues

Hi there!

Anybody else experiencing problems with xawtv in full screen mode?

When switching to full screen, the screen resolution is changed. In
previous versions of xawtv I could still scroll the whole desktop with
the mouse, now I can't anymore. Well, no problem, but what worries me
is:

Icons on the desktop are lined up for a 640x480 Desktop. Even gdeskcal
changes it's position. This sucks hard, cause it's just like Windoze!

Happens in kde and gnome. So is this the default behavior of xawtv?

Christoph