audio/video over smbfs mounts

I think this is more specifically related to samba 3.0+ than it is to fedora, but I figure this is as good a place as any to start. I've noticed that when either the server or client host is Fedora (including the beta release, all the way up to Yarrow) listening to MP3 files in xmms and watching video files in gmplayer, the audio and video is played at about 2x speed. Has anyone else noticed anything remotely like this? It's really annoying.

--
; Justin Georgeson
; http://www.lopht.net