Re: Fedora Directory Management Question

Richard E. Robbins wrote:

I see that I can use mount --bind /raid/folder /folder to get the effect
that I want.

How does that command get translated into something that I can stick into
/etc/fstab?

I didn't think that I could use an entry in the form of /raid/folder
/folder.  Isn't the first field supposed to be a block device or remote
device?

-- Rich

Assuming the mount of /dev/md? as /raid/folder entry in fstab ends in "1 2" the above would look like:
/raid/folder /folder auto bind 1 3

So it gets mounted *after* the raid device is mounted.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021