Re: Kernel 2.6-test

Kevin Francis wrote:
http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.5

If i get the kernel listed there, will i be able to use my 2.4 kernels
as well?

Any issues in particular you other early birds come across you want to
share?

Apart from the yum install kernel-blah what else do i need to do?

What I did is just download the RPM and install it with rpm. You just get an extra entry in the Grub menu and can still boot the 2.4 kernel