Re: Anaconda exits abnormally

Felix Miata wrote:
antonio montagnani wrote:

I am trying to make a fresh install on my Pentium 233 that was running RH9
I pass the media check but when I start anaconda i get the following
messages:

Running anaconda, the Fedora Core system installer-please wait
install exit abnormally
sending termination signals....done
disabling swap
unmounting filesystem...

you may safely reboot your system

any hint (I checked in bugzilla but no hint)

Is this an FTP install? NFS install? Do you have at least 64M of RAM?
No, installation from my set of CD.
But it went fine using text installation.
My Ram is 320 Mb.

Tnx

Antonio

Written with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.3 on Windows XP
Open Source Software
You can grab at:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/0.3/thunderbird-0.3-win32.zip