Re: openafs-krb5 -- libcom_err.so.3 in EARLIER version of krb5-libs

Globe Trotter wrote:
Btw, you are not the "cranky" responder - any similarities to your "name" are
coincidental...:-)

I have libcom_err.so.2 in /lib so I went there and created a link to this with
libcomm_err.so.3. Should I have done something else?

Thanks!

Sorry, I think I started this "cranky" thing because someone complained that this thread had already appeared in an earlier posting. not surprisingly, this is a very busy list. I had just joined and naively
missed just how big this was. I has only looked at the lists at
fedora.us.