Re: R: OpenOffice doesnt work anymore after migration to FC1

With the latest release of OO 1.1, it comes with an updater for the
users configuration files, so it should not be necessary to delete the
old .openoffice directory.

I am not sure if there may be a problem with using the
www.openoffice.org version of OO 1.1 full release, and the apparent
redhat RC version (please correct me if I am wrong here).

So I am not sure why an upgrade would not be possible, as far as OO is
concerned.

Doug