Re: vsftpd and iptables

J. Scott Amort wrote:

I'm experimenting with a Fedora Core 1 server, and so far, everything is
running quite well.  However, there appears to be a change in the
firewall rules that is causing a bit of a problem for vsftpd.  I ran
redhat-config-securitylevel to allow for access through port 21, but the
firewall is blocking passive connections.  I added port 20 as well, but
that didn't seem to work.  What port do I need to open up?  Thanks for
any help.

Regards,

Scott