rpm updates and longevity

Hi all, I have a couple of questions I hope you--the collective :-)--can
answer.  First, does anyone know how long fedora will release rpm updates
for bugfixes/vulnerabilities after the release of a version?  Will it be
like RedHat used to be a long time ago where they support the release for a
couple of years or will it be what it is now where once a new version comes
out all updates cease for previous versions?  Second, for RedHat WS how
long will RedHat release rpm updates, will it be per version, a couple of
years, one year?  I know you have to pay for subscription costs, but even
if you do that how long will a version be supported?

thanks in advance...

Gerard Cannon
Cannon2@xxxxxxxxxx
(817)962-6833