RE: very confused

I would stick with RH9 until there is sufficient reason not to: i.e.
secirity fixes or kernel updates. - Also, this will give Fedora a while
to work out any teething problems.

Andrew Becker
Software Engineer
AEA Technology Rail

Phone: 01332 221251
Email: andrew.becker@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> patrickm@xxxxxxxxx 11/11/03 03:55pm >>>

Hi David,

Personally I'd say, stick with RH9.
I'm a newbie myself and I started two months ago with RH9 and yesterday
I installed Fedora. I went for a clean install in both cases. Some
things went difficult compared to RH9, but I got it working (being a
newbie)!

If you're reluctant, I'd say don't do it . . . yet.

PatrickM

"All you have to decide, is what to do
with the time that is given to you..."