Re: Firstboot seems to hang

> installer uses a generic config that tends to work everywhere, but
> firstboot uses the generated config and it may fail if your selections
> during install were wrong.

I have the same problem.  The only "selections during install" is the
choice of mouse!  There is no way to test X during installation.  There
is no way to see if X is automatically configured properly before
reboot.  I would like to know what "wrong" selections one could possibly
make.

Thank you.
--
alvinasmithjr