Re: Ibnstall Eats Swap Partitions On Non-Installation Drives

Am Di, den 11.11.2003 schrieb Robert L Cochran um 04:25:
> This is an issue I've brought up before: if you have 2 Linux distros on
> 2 separate drives, the Fedora Core installer will honor your choice of
> which drive to install to, but it will format and then use the swap
> partition on the drive(s) you are not installing to.

The installer autodetects swap partitions and tries to use them. You can
still make a new swap and tell anaconda to leave the other allone.

I'm using the same swap for debian and fedora. Well, Fedora formats it,
but where's the problem?

Christoph