Re: Prelinking breaks RPM on Fedora Core 1?

Ian Pilcher wrote:
I just installed Fedora Core 1 on my system, and I'm trying to build and
install a SRPM that I created for Belkin's UPS monitoring software.
This is binary-only software that will normally only run as root.  (It
writes temporary files to the root directory among other things.)  The
SRPM creates a chroot jail and runs the monitoring daemon as a non-root
user.  This worked fine on Red Hat 9.

When I build the SRPM on Fedora Core 1, I get the following messages:

Processing files: bulldog-upsd-jail-3.01.12-4
prelink: /var/tmp/bulldog-3.01.12-4/var/bulldog/bin/ash: at least one of file's dependencies has changed since prelinking

After you copy files into the chroot directory, undo their prelinking: prelink -u /path