Re: Printer problems

>> ... Epson C80 printer ... <<

I have one of those and it's working fine with the default settings from the gui install. Mine is a samba share, not local, but that shouldn't matter with cups.

In fact that printer has worked without fuss with RH 7.x, 8.0, 9, and now FC 1.

I hope that helps a little to narrow your investigation.

You didn't specify, so I'm guessing that you're not sharing this printer (yet). The default CUPS install is local only and you must enable network printer for that to work.

ck