Re: Minimal installation

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

At 20:57 11/8/2003, you wrote:

I've heard much of the excess size is because of all the langages that
have to be supported, if this is true, I wonder if they should really be
stripped out?

Not if you speak any of those languages, or if you care about the several billion people on Earth who speak those languages.

Come on, Justin, think...

Why not make localized ISO's, one local ISO for each of the distribution mirror plus a "generic" distribution with English as the language used. That way, no one is left out and the distribution gets smaller :)

Just my 0.02 cents.

-- Jonathan