Re: Freshrpms.net concerns.

Konrad Kosmowski wrote:
And speaking of other repos - use only one! I mean: Fedora + AtRPMS, or Fedora + FreshRPMS - I agree, as for now mixing addon repos leads to conflicts.

Actually Atrpms Dagrpms Newrpms and Freshrpms, Have worked hard to make their repos compatible. I first read about it here a few months ago. http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/mega-merge.php

     You can download apt-get that have sources already configured for all four repos(yum to I think. Though I do not think dag uses yum at least right now. I could be wrong) from each of their repos. Check out the home pages for their repos, and rpm-list mailing list.

I've been very happy with there packages for RH9. Don't think you were exactly saying that you could not mix these particular repos. But For the sake of clarity for everyone who might be curious, if you just look into these repos, and any that you are wondering about you can judge for yourself if you trust them or not.

   Also I don't think they are building rpms willy nilly. They make quality packages. Plus As far as I know They All belong to this list and others fedora related lists. Not to say they don't have their own opinions. Just that they have certainly listen to others and know what is going on.