Re: Potential Red Hat User

Kevin C wrote:

I'm kinda new to the whole linux world but have been seriously thinking of using it as my OS for a new computer I'm building. Anyone know of any good literature for a new linux user like myself? preferrably for the fedora project...
Any tips would be very helpful

There are gazillions of good references out there, but picking one depends upon your perspective.
What do you do for a living? (job, experience level)
Approximately how old are you?
What level of education do you have?
How much non-job related computer experience do you have? What OS's have you worked with in the past.