Re: No Full Control Install!

I second this; I have long used the "custom installation" and picked and
chosen packages even when upgrading.  It is easier for me to remember
that I wanted to add lapack or gsl or whatever, than to try to go back
later and pick them up.

Users who are overwhelmed by choice are probably not going to attempt a
"custom" installation.