Re: More problems with yum and Fedora Core Release 1 :-)

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Miguel Angel Morales García wrote:

> Hi.
>
> My problem is OK :-) thank. But now i have a problem with the rpm
> package. I need more links into yum.conf file for Fedora 1
>
> My yum.conf file:
> [fedora-core-1]
> name=Fedora Core 1
> baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/i386/os
> gpgcheck=1
>
> [fedore-core-1-updates]
> name=Fedora Core 1 Updates
> baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1
> gpgcheck=1

> any more for Fedora 1... ??

What is the problem you have with rpm? The above 2 repos should cover the base
OS.

If you want access to more stuff - you can try:

[fedora-stable]
name=Fedora Stable 1 - $basearch
baseurl=http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1/i386/yum/stable
gpgcheck=1

[livna-stable]
name=Livna Stable 1 - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/1/$basearch/yum/stable/
gpgcheck=1

with :

rpm --import http://www.fedora.us/FEDORA-GPG-KEY
rpm --import http://rpm.livna.org/RPM-LIVNA-GPG-KEY

however fedora-stable isn't populated yet. The beta stuff should still
work.

baseurl=http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/0.95/i386/yum/stable

Satish