Re: Specific Fedora kernel

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:18:56 -0500 -- "David C. Hart"
<dch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On every machine (I've tried it on three) I get an
> "active_load_balance" error in sched. It sometimes goes away if
> you do "make bzImage" again. As I recall, the floppy module
> cannot be compiled as a module nor can a number of others (I
> think parport). Plus I get a ton of "the author of this code
> needs to read up on list entry" - TONS! That does not leave me
> with a warm and fuzzy feeling. I also seem to recall some code
> dependent upon EISA. I'll try again and be more definitive. I
> have never had a problem with KORG 2.4.22.

Did you do "make mrproper" as the first step when building your
custom kernel? I know that skipping this step will cause the
"active_load_balance" error, because it bit me.

Don't know about the other errors. Have you checked bugzilla?

--

John Wendel