opening ports

Hi all

I know this is not strictly on topic but I am downloading the isos via bittorrent and I'm not sure how to portfw a range of ports to my workstation from my firewall. I can do one but I'm not sure as to the syntax for a range.

Its a old pc running ipcop so if anyone knows the iptables syntax to forward the range 6881-6999/tcp to my internal machine then I'd be V appreciative

Thanks

--
Jeff Allison

Mobile: 0410 502 702