Re: please use BitTorrent

Sadly, no. I'm already running the latest version, and downgrading doesn't
fix it either :-(

So, of you have a BESR41 router, get a friend to download it :-)
--
Justin L Croonenberghs
Webmaster/Owner, Geek Stuff

http://www.geekstuff.info/
Sometimes, I even update.

"Never memorize what you can look up" - Albert Einstein