Re: mirror suggestion

Severn is a beta. A number of mirrors probably don't want to use their drive space for a beta. I'm sure some only mirror the tree when a new release is out and don't bother with the betas.

Rawhide was being used for test.  Even fewer mirrors want to use the
bandwidth to keep Rawhide up to date.

I understand completely, but I must say that given the media coverage yesterday (i know it's been in the works for quite awhile now) the lack of availability of RHL replacement is frustrating, and not particularly encouraging. I, as many SA's did, went to pull it down and start working with it. Stumbling block #1, it isn't available!

-M
--
Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies