Re: stable testing with Firebird

El Sáb 01 Nov 2003 16:34, Daragh Mc Grath escribió:
> Martin Marques wrote:
> > Why is it that when Mozilla-Firebird 0.70 (now in testing) came out 0.61
was
> > taken away from stable? I don't find this a good behaviour.
> >

> Firebird 0.7 is the latest stable release of a "Technology Preview", and
> as such all pre-1.x releases will be such! 0.7 contains a lot a
> bug-fixes that were arrived upon following on from the release of 0.61,
> so, in theory it should be more stable than earlier versions

Well, that's not exactly what I was conserned about.
I got 0.61 from the stable release, and now it disappeared. Is it beacuse of
the bug fixes? Stange that Debian is keeping that version in testing,
although it doen't work on SPARC.

Can someone explain how's the stable/testing/unstable policy?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@xxxxxxxxxx