Re: Fedora and RHN

Hi Randall,

Do you know apt-rpm? I've been using it in about 12 servers running RH 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 8 and 9. It works fine, and I that they add support to Fedora Linux too. But it doesn't have a notification tool.

http://apt.freshrpms.net

[]'s
	MAuro

Randall Wood wrote:
Hello all:

I am running Fedora Core Release 1 and have a couple of questions:

Is a replacement for the Red Hat Network Alert Notification Tool in the works for Fedora-Core or are there some settings I can tweak to be able to continue to use that tool to check that updates are or are not available?

Also, does anyone know if the RHN will support a Fedora channel? I have a RHL 9 headless box in the closet that I use RHN to control package updating/installation/removal on and would like to be able to use such a service to continue to do so.