Re: Fedora stability

Read the posts that went before and then read the last paragraph of my post.
In context, my remarks were on-topic.

You might also take the time to read the posts which were instigated by this
thread -- all expressing uncertainties about Fedora installation (in context
of other OS installations).

You telling me I can't use the word Dxxxxn here without arousing a list cop's
sniping?

Karl L