From: "Eric Greene" <EricDGreene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 7:15 PM
Subject: writing the ISO files to CD

Could someone please tell me how do I burn the 3 ISO images from the Fedora
download page to CD so that I can get the install going?  I have burned 5
CDs now and none of them work - only one seems to be bootable but that disc
doesn't have any Fedora information on it.  Thanks very much, I have no idea
what is going on with making a bootable disc.  I am using a Nero 6 CD
burning software demo.