RH9->Fedora again...

Hello,

1) is there some archive of this list somewhere so that i (and others) do
not
need to ask questions again and again because i am gonna ask questions that
prolly has been discussed 100 times before.

2) I am about to upgrade my servers to Fedora. Preferably i would like to
put in
a Fedora CD or install from ftp and from the menu choose "Upgrade" i.s.o.
"Install
a new server". Is that present?

3) Will this "upgrade" update my system to Fedora using all latest rpms and
create
*.rpmnew, *.rpmsave files as before so i can easily update my config files
to the
newer formats?

4) Would the upgrade also automatically install new packages that are
present in
Fedora server, but which were not present in Redhat 9? (which would be
undesired
behaviour or there should be dependencies btw).

5) Will it leave in tact packages on my system which are not part of the
Fedora
project (i expect so)?

6) If i choose "Upgrade" will after the upgrade up2date work as normal but
with the
new Fedora repositories? And is the GPG Key automatically updated to work
with
Fedora as well? I remember some posts about this.

7) Is there some moderated control on how new rpms are distributed via
u2date. Are
they tested thoroughly before being offered to the community. Is there some
control
mechanism in place for this (like for RH i expected the rpms to be tested)?

Thanks a lot!
--
Jan Houtsma