up2date problems

hi,

i just installed FC1 and was running up2date. Selected the necessary
packages and encountered the following:

1) I keep getting a prompt that the GPG signature is incorrect. I
installed FC1 from scratch and installed all the necessary keys.

2) When the packages are downloaded, I was prompted to click 'Forward'
to begin the installation process. When I clicked the 'Forward' button,
up2date 'died' and the process was terminated automatically.

i tried a few times and the above symptoms happened everytime.

could anyone advise what is the resolution to this?

thanks.

rgds,
boon wee