Re: Install on 32 meg celeron machine

I have installed shrike one of the machines and am running a stripped down
version.  If I peel enough stuff off the install, I think I can make this work.
KDE is going to have to go.  Using some of the lite browsers will probably be
doable. I was just surprized the fc1 wouldn't even try to load the software.
Anaconda just exits out.

Thanks