Use shadow like password with NIS on Fedora

I have just installed Fedora.  I have configured NIS server/client ok.
However, when I type command 'ypcat passwd', I can see the encrypted
password in the output, which is no good and is not what I want.  I
would like to have no encrypted password showing up when I type command
'ypcat passwd'.

Then I changed the /etc/nsswitch.conf file with

passwd: compat
shadow: compat

and modified /etc/ypserv.conf file as following:

# The following, when uncommented,  will give you shadow like passwords.
# Note that it will not work if you have slave NIS servers in your
# network that do not run the same server as you.

# Host                     : Domain  : Map              : Security
#
*                        : *       : passwd.byname    : port
*                        : *       : passwd.byuid     : port

I restarted ypserv and ypbind.  However, the ypcat command still shows
the shadow password.  I am using ypserv-2.8.3 and glibc-2.3.2-101.

Do I miss anything?  Please help if you know the answer.

-Qi