Re: Can't isntall fedora in Dell Latitude D800

We need to support SAPGui Java for Linux, Oracle Enterprise Manager ( and
some eventual 9i databases for test ), Lotus Domino Administratior / Mail
Client under crossover office, and stress/healtcare applications such
Wolfenstein3D Enemy Territory ;)

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!

|         |           "Michael K.        |
|         |           Johnson"           |
|         |           <johnsonm@xxxxxxxxx|
|         |           m>                 |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-admin@r|
|         |           edhat.com          |
|         |           23/12/2003 15:31   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a fedora-list      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |     Para:     fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                        |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   Re: Can't isntall fedora in Dell Latitude D800                                                                |

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 07:09:58AM -0500, Sean Estabrooks wrote:
> P.S.  3 x RAM swap sounds like a bit too much.

It sure isn't going to hurt, and if you ever want to increase your
RAM in the future having enough swap to make the VM's job easier is
going to save pain.  I've been known to do 4x RAM on the theory that
I might at least double RAM in the machine later, and I've had
occasion to be glad of having done so.  :-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/