changing mouse pointer in Aterm/Eterm and WindowMaker

Hello,

I have Fedora installed for approx. 1 week now. No big problems. However
I have a little annoying problem with Aterm/Eterm.
Whenever my mouse pointer enters the area of these terminal windows, the
pointer changes in either a hand or a cross. RedHat9 with WindowMaker
didn't have this behaviour. Can this behaviour be changed ?

It doesn't do so if I use these terminals in Gnome, only when I use
WindowMaker. Used WindowMaker from source tar and also tried it with the
RPM version WindowMaker-0.80.2-0.fdr.6.1. No difference between those.

Anyone got an idea what might cause this ?

Kind regards,

Patrick de Jong
primator@xxxxxxxxx