Can't isntall fedora in Dell Latitude D800

Hi:
      A friend of mine bought a Dell Latitude D800 ( I'm a very happy owner
of one of them ). I installed Fedora in my D800 without problems and all
runs OK. This friend wants test fedora and asked my if I could help him.
his D800 are like mine but with more memory and some addons as wireless
card and dvdwr ( I only have cdrw ).
      Well begining installation was ok, but after package selection, when
the system is transferring the image to disk claims that may be we don't
have enougth space on disc to trasnfer image ( /boot = 100Mb and /=8Gb plus
3xRAM on swap )
      First time getting this message ( both graphical and text
installations fails at same point )

Anybody can help me?

TIA and regards

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!