dvd drive under FC1

Hi,

I just installed a fresh FC1. The question I have is that my dvdrw drive is recognised as /dev/cdrom0 in my /etc/fstab and there is no /dev/dvd. I have another cdrw drive recognised as /dev/cdrom1.

What should I do to make the system recognise a dvd drive?

Sorry for asking a seemingly stupid question. This is the first time I am playing around with a dvd drive.

Rgds,
Boon Wee